Saturday, November 6, 2010

kareena kapoor pics

couple of days to shoot an ad. And then I leave India to shoot for an international magazine.
Kareena Kapoor: There’s a curiosity about us because we’re seen as a glam couple. We both laugh about it. Saif looks at himself in the mirror and asks, ‘Do you think I’m glamorous?’ I tend to be very open about my feelings. We’ve never hidden our relationship, but we’ve said enough. This year, let our films talk.Kareena Kapoor: If by that you mean have I put on weight, then yes. I have. I need put on weight for ‘3 Idiots’ and Rensil D’Silva’s film. In the Marjani song I’m looking… slim. But not paper thin. I’ll continue to be healthy and eat healthy. I snack here and there. But I’ve become so conscious of my fitness level that I can’t eat at irregular hours. I wake up with yoga.Kareena Kapoor (Hindi: born on September 21, 1980)is an Indian film actress appearing in Bollywood films. Born into the Kapoor film family, she made her acting debut with Refugee (2000), for which she won a Filmfare Best Female Debut Award. In 2001, Kapoor received her first commercial success with her second release, Mujhe Kucch Kehna Hai and later appeared in Karan Johar's melodrama Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, which became India's top-grossing film in the overseas market that year and her biggest commercial success to date.
Kareena Kapoor’s transformation to Marilyn Monroe! How it transpired?Bollywood’s sexiest kitten Kareena Kapoor known for her raunchiness and oomphiness is taking her sultriness to a newer height as she gets set to play a role loosely based on Marilyn Monroe’s life.Renowned director Madhur Bhandarkar is planning a venture on Marilyn Monroe for which he has zeroed in on the sizzling Kareena. So, why Marilyn? “Madhur has always been fascinated by Marilyn Monroe’s life. He has wanted to make a film on her since a long time, but things did not fall into place. Now, he is completely ready with the subject of this new film.One can definitely say that film is inspired by Marilyn’s life. It may not be an exact representation of Marilyn’s life but there will be several elements from the late Hollywood star’s life.”However, Madhur had to go through the following details:He read a lot about the late actress to garner all reliable data and materialsHe also watched loads of documentaries of Marilyn.He researched a lot till he was

kareena kapoor
kareena kapoor
kareena kapoor
kareena kapoor

kareena kapoor

No comments:

Post a Comment