Friday, November 12, 2010

Bobby Deol Hindi Actor top2009

When he asked that which kind of character did he liked and love to do, he says that as an actor I would love to do all kind of characters, but mostly my thrillers were appreciated then the romantic flicks and action films by the audiences. About his style statement he says, there is nothing specific I would like to ware all those attires in which I feel comfortable. As an answer to a question that will he takes some tips from his father he says, No tips can be taken or given as far as acting is concern, my acting is instant in each and every film. There is no practice in it.He says that he come across fans like Nanhe in his real life also, he says me, my brother and my father always receive greeting cards on our birthdays from our fan clubs regularly and recently when I was in Ireland, The people over there, were calling me with my name, I thought that the people here also watch the Hindi movies and they know me with my nameAccording to Bobby this film is so touchy; unlike other movies this movie has a message in it. But it’s not preachy. He really liked this script and this script as close as Apne. The story is definitely going to entertain the audiences; single person will not say that this is not a good film. When he asked that was he comfortable working with a child, as children would like to be in their own mood. He said with a grin that Dwij is very intelligent and I really had a good time with him. Along with studying he loves acting. I thought that generally children have a mood that changes very rapidly, but all the dialogs were noted to him and Dwij used to prompt me some times on the sets. He will be accompanied with me in 2 more films, one is ‘ Roshan’ and another is ‘Mera Bharat Mahan’. When he asked about his projects in pipeline, he said that there are films like ‘ Roshan’, ‘Mera Bharat Mahan’ with Samir Karnik, and film named ‘ Chamku’, and another movie is ‘Ek’ a remake of a south Indian movie is a stylish action movieBobby Deol is the second son of Bollywood Movie Star Dharmendra and Prakash Kaur. He is the younger brother of Sunny Deol. He was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India to a Jatt family. He is a famous actor and has many hits filmsHe has two sisters, Vijeyta and Ajita, and two half sisters from his father’s second wife (actress Hema Malini), whose names are Esha Deol and Ahana Deol. Actor Abhay Deol is his
Bobby Deol Hindi Actor
Bobby Deol Hindi Actor
Bobby Deol Hindi Actor
Bobby Deol Hindi Actor
Bobby Deol Hindi Actor
Bobby Deol Hindi Actor

No comments:

Post a Comment