Friday, May 27, 2011

Jokes



Did you hear.....
The one about the 86 year old lady who was arrested at
the airport for having two 6-inch crocheting needles? 
She said she was going to knit an Afghan! 
--------------------------------------------------------------
A mother took her little boy to church. While in church the
little boy said, "Mommy, I have to pee."
 
The mother said to the little boy, "It's not appropriate to say
the word 'pee' in church. So, from now on whenever you have to
'pee' just tell me that you have to 'whisper.'"
 
The following Sunday, the little boy went to church with his
father and during the service said to his father, "Daddy, I have
to whisper."
 
The father looked at him and said, "Okay, why don't you whisper
in my ear."

More
Christmas shopping this weekend, folks... I hope everyone's just about finished
their lists. I'm pretty sure I was standing in front of the woman in the first
joke at the mall today. :)


A woman was waiting in the check-out line at a shopping
centre. Her arms were laden with a mop and broom and other cleaning supplies.
By her actions and deep sighs, it was obvious she was in a hurry and not happy
about the slowness of the line.



When the cashier called for a price check on a box of soap, the woman remarked
indignantly, "Well, I'll be lucky to get out of here and home before
Christmas!"



"Don't worry, ma'am," replied the clerk. "With that wind kicking
up out there and that brand new broom you have there, you'll be home in no
time."






-------------------------------


A lady lost her handbag in the bustle of Christmas
shopping. It was found by an honest little boy and returned to her. Looking in
her purse, she commented, "Hmmm... that's funny. When I lost my bag there
was a $20 bill in it. Now there are twenty $1 bills."



The boy replied, "That's right, lady. The last time I found a purse, the
woman it belonged to didn't have any change for a reward."







No comments:

Post a Comment