Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Bollywood Actress Madhuri Dixit Joins Twitter

Bollywood Actress Madhuri Dixit is the latest Bollywood star to join Twitter. She received a warm welcome from her fans and is being followed by 11,500 people within a week of joining the site.
Bollywood celebrities, aBollywood Actress Madhuri Dixit Joins Twitter
She wrote in her first tweet: “For all of my fans, finally I have joined Twitter. Love, Madhuri,”
Many Bollywood celebrities have also extended a warm welcome to the 43-year-old.
Hrithik Roshan posted, “People, let’s welcome the one and only Madhuri Dixit. Twitter just turned beautiful. Welcome, madam. Love and respect.”
Diya Mirza tweeted, “I’m an ardent admirer of this lady. Her smile says to hell with darkness, I bring light. Madhuri Dixit! Big shoutout.”
Before joining the site, Dixit had said, “If I am on Twitter and Facebook, I will keep in touch with all my co-stars and old friends from Bollywood.”

Madhuri dixit wallpapers

 Madhuri Dixit Wallpapers, Madhuri Dixit Sexy Pictures, Madhuri Dixit Hot Wallpapers, Madhuri Dixit Movies, Madhuri Dixit Snapes of Family

No comments:

Post a Comment