Thursday, February 18, 2010

John, Genelia, Abhay Deol – In new roles

B-town’s youth icons John Abraham, Genelia D'souza and Abhay Deol will be seen in new avatars all around hereon… The three actors have been pulled in by the brand LG Electronics India Pvt. Ltd. (LGEIL) as its brand ambassadors for LG Mobile phones in India.

As brand ambassadors, John Abraham, Genelia D’Souza and Abhay Deol will play a key role creating connect for the brand with the consumers.


The first campaign to release in quarter one of 2010, LG Mobiles will be targeting to gain double digits among the young Indian consumers.

Talking about this association, Abhay Deol said, “I always stand for what I believe; be it professional or personal life. Brand LG has always been a personal favourite and when I was approached for these elegant and stylish mobile phones, I was very excited. These phones come with the perfect bundle of offerings that any youngster would want and is a perfect fit with me!”

Actor John Abraham said, “I love the networking concept in LG phones. I believe in togetherness, sharing, networking and am a completely hooked on to these social networking sites which help me keep in touch with family and friends. The new range of LG phones makes it extremely convenient by offering whatever one needs and nothing which we don’t!!”

“LG mobile phones are trendy, stylish, funky and chic; just the way I am. It is an honour to be associated with LG mobile phones. The mobile phones are so conveniently designed that it makes it user friendly and simple to operate,” said Genelia D'Souza.
nnect for the brand with the consumers.

No comments:

Post a Comment